A Word

***Wacken 2018 - view from the Jägermeister Deer

Live gigs are essential. Remembering them is sometimes even more fun (but writing tedious ;-). Short stories about great gigs - and the others as well. This is strictly non-commercial and just my humble taste/opinion.

26 June 2012

Ozzy Osbourne & Friends

Location: Wiener Stadthalle, 1150 Vienna, Austria
Well, I was supposed to be there, but I screwed up my planning. As a result, my brother's Christmas present (what a present!!!) went back to him.

The ticket was for Black Sabbath, but everybody knows what happened then. It seems that Tommy Iommi is back again, which is very good news. I still feel awfully sorry for not being there with my brother. From what I saw on YouTube, a rather big and spectacular gig.



No comments:

Post a Comment