A Word

***Wacken 2018 - view from the Jägermeister Deer

Live gigs are essential. Remembering them is sometimes even more fun (but writing tedious ;-). Short stories about great gigs - and the others as well. This is strictly non-commercial and just my humble taste/opinion.

06 November 2017

Laibach VI (Also Sprach Zarathustra Tour)

Location: Baumgasse 80, 1030 Wien, Österreich
In its sixth reincarnation on stage, with its rather difficult new album Also Sprach Zarathustra with them, it is the expected difficult performance. My deteriorating health did not help.


Buddy: David
Rating: 3/5
Merch: none
Again? my NSK passport needs more entires ;-)






Setlist:
1. Von den drei Verwandlungen
2. Ein Untergang
3. Ein Verkündiger
4. Von Gipfel zu Gipfel
5. Das Glück
6. Die Unschuld II
7. Das Nachtlied I
9. Als Geist
10. Vor Sonnen-Aufgang
11. Parnassus
12. Cold Song
13. Anti-Semitism
14. Brat Moj
15. Hell: Symmetry
16. Le Privilege Des Morts
17. Ti, ki izzivas
18. Wirtschaft ist tot
19. Bossanova
20. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean

Sounds like a long gig, but it wasn't with approx 90 minutes.

My second entry into the NSK passport - geeky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment