A Word

***Wacken 2018 - view from the Jägermeister Deer

Live gigs are essential. Remembering them is sometimes even more fun (but writing tedious ;-). Short stories about great gigs - and the others as well. This is strictly non-commercial and just my humble taste/opinion.

13 November 1992

Faith No More & L7, Bank Austria Zelt, Vienna

Location: Bank Austria Zelt, Vienna Austria
The brilliant "Angel Dust" just arrived, and this is the tour for the new album. It's probably the band at it's peak. Still, for unknown reasons, I don't remember that much of this gig, but I was there and absolutely sober. *ggg*


Buddies: Flyingsheep, Harald (who else?)
Score: don't remember 'nuff
Another Gig: Why Not?

I remember L7, a very tough girls-only band in the style of Rob Zombie. They rocked hard and loud, and everybody liked it. As far as I remember, their act was too short.

The more I think back, the more I remember (and Flyingsheep helped out a bit). Yes, it has been a very good gig, FNM played the entire Angle Dust album, including the rather strange songs "Jizzlober" and "Crack Hitler". And now I definitely remember Mike Patton already having turned to a rather arrogant frontman (now I believe to remember why I didn't like the gig that much). But it's been still a very good gig, for sure. Maybe some more things come back to my memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment